White Water Tubing
The Dee valley is home to see of the most exciting white water in the country and why not experience it from one of the best possible seats. White water tubing is even more fun than it looks as you flow down through some iconic river sections, including Serpents Tail.
The session last 3 and a half hours including kitting up and briefing, just bring something to wear under the wet suit and some old trainers.
- Wet suit, helmet, buoyancy aid and webbed neoprene gloves are provided.
- Well maintained changing facilities.
- Minibus transport is included, just get to the starting point in Llangollen (about10mins drive form Coed-Y-Glyn) and we will do the rest.
- Minimum age 12. Anyone under the age of 18 must have a permission from a parent or legal guardian. (Please ask for a parental consent form).
- Very friendly and competent guides who are trained and assess and all are First Aid and White Water Rescue Qualified.