Treatment Terms and Conditions
The Management reserves the right to refuse Treatments, if a guest is intoxicated, with no refund or alternative offered.
*Please ensure all members of your party are aware of this information
If you have any questions regarding your suitability for a treatment because of your personal health please contact us in advance of your visit to discuss your concerns. However, if you suffer with any of the conditions listed below you will need to provide a doctors letter in order for you to experience the treatments:
- If you have cancer or currently receiving radio therapy or chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer
- If you have suffered from deep vein thrombosis or embolism
- If you have epilepsy
- If you suffer with or have suffered with heart conditions or circulatory related conditions
- If you suffer with joint, tendon or back problems
- If you have received surgery within the last 12 weeks
- Rheumatoid arthritis can be aggravated by heat so it is recommended to seek General Practitioners consent prior to using heat experiences
- If you have diabetes
- If you have high or low blood pressure
There is a minimum age of 16 years to receive treatments. Please ensure that all members of your party are fully aware to avoid disappointment upon arrival. ID may be requested as proof of age.
All bookings are added to your lodge booking and paid with the remaining balance 14 days before arrival, unless otherwise stated. Treatments are only confirmed when you receive confirmation. If a treatment is booked with less than 14 days before arrival, full payment will be taken.
Any cancellations made up to 7days prior to the booking date, a full refund will be given. No refunds will be given for cancellations within the 7 days prior to booking or for appointments not taken or missed.